Ms. Camacho focuses her practice on international disputes. She represents clients involved in international commercial arbitration and complex cross-border litigation.
Ms. Camacho has assisted clients with a variety of commercial disputes, in sectors such as construction, healthcare, distribution, energy, and technology.
Prior to joining Lewis Baach Kaufmann Middlemiss, Ms. Camacho was an associate at a regional mid-size law firm where she represented clients involved in labor, employment, and commercial disputes, and gained experience in state and federal litigation, as well as alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
While attending Rutgers School of Law, she was the recipient of the school’s Pro Bono Award and Sondahl Memorial Award for Excellence in International Commercial Law.
- Associate, Genova Burns LLC
- Associate & Legal Analyst, TheJudge Americas
- Law Clerk, Honorable Richard C. Wischusen, J.S.C., New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law Camden (J.D., 2014)
- Rutgers University New Brunswick (B.A., 2010)
- New York
- New Jersey