Rebecca Rothkopf is an intellectual property attorney with experience both obtaining and enforcing patent, trademark and copyright rights. As a registered patent attorney, she handles patent matters for clients in a wide range of fields including computer software, mechanical devices and consumer products. She has experience in all stages of patent prosecution - from helping clients determine protectable aspects of an invention to maintaining granted U.S. and international patent rights.
Before attending law school, Ms. Rothkopf worked in the computer software and biotechnology fields. She is experienced in the Python programming language and in artificial intelligence software development.
Rebecca also worked as a research coordinator assisting with clinical trials and retroactive studies of pharmaceuticals. She is a contributing author to various journals, including Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases and the Journal of the American College of Nutrition.
- Pryor Cashman LLP 2014-2017
- Leason Ellis LLP 2012-2013
Publications & Events
- Augmentation of Weight Loss After Laparoscopic Gastric BandingSurgery for Obesity and Related Diseases 6 (2010) S1-S26 PL-217
- Pharmaceutical Intervention in Weight in Weight Loss Failure after Laparoscopic Gastric Banding51st Annual Meeting American College of Nutrition, JACN 2010
In the News
- Press Release: Woodsford Litigation Funding to provide international litigation boutique Lewis Baach Kaufmann Middlemiss PLLC with innovative $20m global portfolio financing facility
Woodsford Litigation Funding, one of the leading global third party funders, has announced a funding facility agreement with Lewis Baach which ensures the firm can offer clients an expedited, one-stop arrangement for the financing of high value litigation and arbitration.August 16, 2017